Extend XMod Pro with Add-Ons
Whether you need a specialized form control, an integration with a backend service provider, or a complete
pre-built solution, this is the place to look.
Please note that the XMod Pro Add-Ons are designed for and, thus, require XMod Pro in order to run.
Custom Control - Menu Tree Checkbox
- Category: Form Controls
- Developer: Moore Creative
- Version: 1.0.8
- Release Date: Nov 29, 2012
- Price: $125.00
This Custom Control for XMod Pro Forms gives you the ability to have an ASP.NET Menu Tree / Structure for a Form Checkbox List! We developed this Custom Control for project situations where we needed to present multiple options for a user to choose from in a multi-select scenario in check box lists.
ASP.NET Menu Tree Custom Control For XMod Pro
This Custom Control for XMod Pro Forms gives you the ability to have an ASP.NET Menu Tree / Structure for a Form Checkbox List!
Benefits & Features: We developed this Custom Control for project situations where we needed to present multiple options for a user to choose from in a multi-select scenario. Many average web users have trouble with the "Ctrl + Click" to select multiple items, and while the Dual List functionality helps with this problem, it does not gracefully display levels/hierarchy well. This Menu Tree allows you to display parent/child relationships and is instantly recognized and easy to use.
- Control allows you to specify data sets through the XMod Pro standard ControlDataSource
- Can be combined with jQuery code for further enhancements like disabling parent selections, enforcing a count-limit on selections, etc.
- Users can select individual items, or select a parent item to auto-select all child items
- When passing in populated data, the menu tree will automatically open/display any notes that are checked
- Fully customizable for style/layout from within CSS, jQuery and within XMod Pro code
- To use this custom control within your XMod Pro forms, simply add the REGISTER tag to your form for the moorecreative.xmodcontrols, then follow instructions for customization and options within the control.
- The Module Kit installer will setup an XMod Pro form example using countries/states as a starter example for you to work from.