Extend XMod Pro with Add-Ons
Whether you need a specialized form control, an integration with a backend service provider, or a complete
pre-built solution, this is the place to look.
Please note that the XMod Pro Add-Ons are designed for and, thus, require XMod Pro in order to run.
Module Kit Bundle - 5+ Menu Styles
- Category: Pre-Built Solutions
- Developer: Moore Creative
- Version: 1.0.8
- Release Date: Jul 14, 2013
- Price: $50.00
Need an attractive Site Map or Menu Tree style navigation to display the page hierarchy and structure of your DNN site? And you'd like to have it built within XMod Pro? Then this set of Moore Creative Templates for XMod Pro is perfect for you! This bundle contains all of our site maps.
MooreCreative Site Map & Menu Kits for XMod Pro
Need an attractive Site Map or Menu Tree style navigation to display the page hierarchy and structure of your DNN site? And you'd like to have it built within XMod Pro? Then this set of Moore Creative Templates for XMod Pro is perfect for you! This bundle contains all of our site maps and best of all, they're all built within XMP where you can have full control to edit the code!
BUNDLE package of ALL sitemap versions
- Basic List Site Map
- Column List Sitem Map
- Simple Menu Tree
- SitemapStyler Site Map
- SlickMap Visual Site Map
From within the DNN Store location, you can purchase each type of Site Map individually, or you can by all of them together here in this BUNDLE and receive a bulk discount.
Benefits & Features: We developed each of the site maps collected in this BUNDLE for different DotNetNuke project situations where we needed to present a simple, navigation list or sitemap for users.
- This XMod Pro Template displays a site map for the DNN Portal displayed in a simple unordered list.
- The sitemap display is intended for humans to view and appreciate but is also apprecaited by Google and crawlers as it renders List Item LI tags for each page link and is SEO friendly. It creates clickable anchors that contain the page title and URL of the page.
- Because the sitemaps are built in XMod Pro, you can customize and edit it completely! It can be combined with jQuery code, further enhanced with CSS style changes, etc.
- This XMod Pro Site Map Template allows you to specify data sets through the XMod Pro standard ListDataSource and includes a SQL Stored Procedure to list the Tabs of the DNN site. The SQL query reads from the standard DotNetNuke Tabs / pages table and can be made to honor or ignore "include in menu" data field.
- You can change it, however with your own SQL query to become a custom navigation that lists out any other content such as article records from a DNN article module, catalog directory, custom table records, etc. Additionally, with edits to the SQL query and the list, it can be used to list pages/tabs across multiple portals.
- Anchor links for Tabs follow the "IsDisabled" value for a page and whether or not to make the menu item an active link or not.
- The default Stored Procedure allows for site map page records to return the whole DNN Tab list for the current portal, show hidden pages or not, as well as whether to start from a specific parent tab and list only child tabs of that top-level root/parent. These values are modified by the DNN Admin in the XMod Pro Configure screen's Module Variable settings.
- You can further use the XMod Pro core xmod:select case statement to format and exclude records as needed.
- To use these XMP Templates within your XMod Pro module instances, simply install as a standard module, a it to a page, and follow the instructions to finish installation on that page. The installer process will create all necessary data Stored Procedures, install required jQuery libraries and images.
- By default, the Module Kit installer will setup an XMod Pro module instance with the Site Map displaying the main DNN site Tabs.