Extend XMod Pro with Add-Ons
Whether you need a specialized form control, an integration with a backend service provider, or a complete
pre-built solution, this is the place to look.
Please note that the XMod Pro Add-Ons are designed for and, thus, require XMod Pro in order to run.
Custom Control - Digital Signature
- Category: Form Controls
- Developer: Moore Creative
- Version: 1.1.2
- Release Date: Nov 25, 2012
- Price: $125.00
This Custom Control for XMod Pro Forms gives you the ability to capture true digital written signatures through a Signature Pad field for your DNN Forms!
This Custom Control for XMod Pro Forms gives you the ability to take true digital signatures through a Signature Pad field for your DNN Forms!
Benefits & Features: We developed this Custom Control for a project where the client needed to capture a written digital signature.
- Great for iPad and Android Tablet use for forms that need digital signatures from users.
- The digital signature is effective when used with a mouse or trackpad, and is excellent when using a pen, stylus or touch/tablet
- SignaturePad is a jQuery plugin for creating an HTML5 canvas-based signature pad.
- Signatures drawn in the field are recorded in a JSON array that can be saved to the database as a string, and can be called later to regenerate and display a signature in the canvas. An included XMod Pro demo Template shows a generated signature.
- Signatures can also be saved and rendered as JPG/PNG images.
- We recommend that, in addition to saving the signature, that you setup db fields for recording FirstName, LastName, DateCreated, and UserIPAddress, all of which are easy to do with standard XMod Pro fields/Tokens.
- The Module Kit installer will setup an XMod Pro form example using countries/states as a starter example for you to work from.
- Updated in Version 1.0.9 > Added an XMod Pro Template to the kit as an example of how to display the rendered signature outside of a Form.
- Updated in Version 1.0.8 > Added update to work with XMod Pro validation for required signatures when submitting the Form.