Extend XMod Pro with Add-Ons
Whether you need a specialized form control, an integration with a backend service provider, or a complete
pre-built solution, this is the place to look.
Please note that the XMod Pro Add-Ons are designed for and, thus, require XMod Pro in order to run.
Custom Control - Enhanced ListBox W Filter
- Category: Form Controls
- Developer: Moore Creative
- Version: 1.0.8
- Release Date: Nov 25, 2012
- Price: $125.00
This Custom Control for XMod Pro Forms gives you the ability to have an enhanced ListBox with a dynamic filter/search for select lists with many items/options!
This Custom Control for XMod Pro Forms gives you the ability to have an enhanced ListBox for your XMP Forms!
Benefits & Features: We developed this Custom Control for project situations where we needed to present long lists of options for a user to choose from in a multi-select or single-select ListBox in XMod Pro forms. Average web users can have trouble scrolling through long lists of items, especially if they are going to select multiple items.
- If you have a large list of items for an HTML Select list, finding the correct item can be like searching for a needle in a haystack! If there are a couple hundred items, finding a specific item can be difficult. Even if there are only 20 to 40 records in the list, users appreciate the speed of a quick search/filter making it easier to locate the desired item!
- List of items in the ListBox will update dynamically as the user types in the search field attached to the list
- Control allows you to specify data sets through the XMod Pro standard ControlDataSource
- When passing in populated data, the menu tree will automatically open/display any notes that are checked
- Fully customizable for style/layout of the filter/search box from within CSS, jQuery and within XMod Pro code
- To use this custom control within your XMod Pro forms, simply add the REGISTER tag to your form for the moorecreative.xmodcontrols, then follow instructions for customization and options within the control.
- The form control uses all of the same parameters as a standard XMP ListBox and behaves the same way, which makes it easy to swap out the core XMP control for this enhanced one!
- The Module Kit installer will setup an XMod Pro form example using countries/states as a starter example for you to work from.