Welcome to the Learning Center
The Guide | Knowledge Base | FAQ
Browse it all or refine your selection using the filters below on the left.
We are happy to announce the release of XMod Pro 4.2.0 - a new feature release for XMod Pro. See what's been added:
- ADDED: CommandButton now works in NoItemsTemplate. You can use non-Field Tokens. (change made in Template.vb)
- ADDED: Add Redirect Property to Command buttons (<xmod:CommandButton/Image/Link). No POST values can be passed, but you can use "." as the Redirect url and can do the redirect via GET or POST.
- ADDED: [[DateAdd]] token now allows output of time component (HH:mm:ss).
- ADDED: <xmod:IfEmpty> and <xmod:IfNotEmpty> template tags which will render their contents if the Value property is empty/not there or not empty/exists, respectively.
- ADDED: Ability to override the default FormView mode (i.e. show AddForm or EditForm) via a URL parameter: "xmfvo". When this is set to "1", the module will display the AddForm. When it is "2" the EditForm will be displayed.
- ADDED: Added DateAdd token and more User tokens to text editor toolbars.
- ADDED: Tooltip property to <xmod:ToggleLink>
- ADDED: Placeholder property to <TextBox> and <TextArea> This allows you to provide the user with informational text inside the control when it is empty. When the control receives focus, the placeholder text will disappear. When the control loses focus, if the control's value is still empty, the placeholder text will re-appear. The placeholder text is a usability component that exists on the user interface only. It does not get sent to the database if the control is empty when the form is submitted. NOTE: This will only work on HTML5-capable browsers that support this feature. All other browsers will simply ignore it.
It is available now for free download and installation from our Downloads page for our existing customers with active subscriptions as of 9/5/2012.
Thanks for your continued support of XMod Pro.