Welcome to the Learning Center
The Guide | Knowledge Base | FAQ
Browse it all or refine your selection using the filters below on the left.
A new week and a new version of XMod Pro for your DNN'ing pleasure. What's new and changed for the 1.3 version of XMod Pro for DotNetNuke (DNN)? Read On…
I'm happy to announce the 4th release of XMod Pro. Thus far, we've been able to get a new version out to you each month since the initial release of XMod Pro. This release is larger than most. It includes a number of significant changes to data handling, better error reporting, some enhancements to tags and controls, and a number of squashed bugs. As promised, the direction of XMod Pro's development is being guided by its customers. Thanks for your feedback and suggestions.
- ADDED: Ability to use SQL OUTPUT parameter values in templates.
- ADDED: Ability to use values from <SelectCommand> in form control attribute values. Simply use the [[FieldName]] syntax as with Field Tokens in templates.
- ADDED: Added function to <xmod:format> tag to HTMLEncode/HTMLDecode text.
- ADDED: Added function to <xmod:format> tag to URLEncode/URLDecode text.
- ADDED: Add property to TextBox and TextArea to encode as HTML.
- ADDED: Ability for function tokens [[Portal]] [[Join()]] etc. to be processed in emails in addition to [[Field]] tokens.
- ADDED: Enhanced trapping of errors. More errors should now be displayed on-screen rather than just logged to the event viewer.
- ADDED: User-selectable page size for Manage Forms and Manage Templates. Selection is persisted via cookies.
- FIXED: DeleteCommand ConnectionString issue. DeleteCommand was not recognizing a ConnectionString when specified, regardless of whether it was hard-coded or a [[ConnectionString:connName]] token. It has been fixed and tested.
- FIXED: Fix Bug in Parser where [[Form:...]] token wasn't being properly parsed in <NoItemsTemplate> tag.
- FIXED: Cancel button won't cancel if CAPTCHA is invalid.
- FIXED: Help File: <xmod:EditLink> topic's example used <editlink> instead of <xmod:editlink> tag.
- FIXED: Issue when exporting module settings. Part of the resulting XML was malformed.
- FIXED: Help file <xmod:template> topic showed "UpdateRoles" as a property. This was changed to show the correct property name "EditRoles".
- FIXED: When paging is enabled and only one page is returned, "1" appeared in the pager. Instead the label for that page should be hidden when only one page.