Welcome to the Learning Center
The Guide | Knowledge Base | FAQ
Browse it all or refine your selection using the filters below on the left.
Hot on the heels of the 4.0 release, we've got a new feature release and patch for you: v.4.1. Here's what's new, fixed, and changed since 4.0.3:
NOTE: The release date is 5/29/2012. Make sure your license is still active as of this date or you will not be able to activate this release.
- ADDED: "If" property to <AddToRoles> tag. This allows for conditionally adding roles to users.
- ADDED: <AddUser> tag now passes the newly created user downstream as "__UserId". So, you can reference the new ID in <AddToRoles>, for instance and add roles (conditionally if needed) to the newly created user.
- ADDED: <AddToRoles> has 3 new properties: StartDate, EndDate, and Culture which allow you to specify a time frame the user should be in a certain role. Culture is used to specify that the dates are in a format other than the current system's culture.
- ADDED: Inline editor now displays the name of the form/template you're editing.
- ADDED: FormBuilder's ControlDataSource designer now allows you to choose a column to sort on and specify the sort order.
- ADDED: New DateAdd token. The token allows you to return a date relative to the current date. You can specify an interval such as day, week, month, or year and the number of that interval to add to the current date. A positive number will net you a date in the future. If you use a negative number, you'll get a date in the past. You can also specify a format that will be used when generating the date.
- ADDED: Forms can now specify a ScrollToTop property. When this is true, when the user clicks the Add or Update button, the browser will scroll to the top of the page on page load rather than trying to scroll to the bottom of the form. This is handy if you have a long form or a lot of content that you replace with a SuccessTemplate. It can help prevent the view from being less jarring to users.
- ADDED: MS Word version of the help file (primarily for Max who uses it to update his nifty Note++ plugin for XMod Pro)
- FIXED: <AddToRoles> did not properly recognize the UserId property.
- FIXED: Issue where users could not convert forms from Auto-Layout to Custom HTML when working with Global forms.
- FIXED: Issue where <Login> tag's RememberMe property would not accept a field token as its value.
- FIXED: Issue where <AddUser> tag's Approved property wouldn't accept a field token as its value.
- FIXED: Issue where <AddUser> tag's UpdatePasswordOnNextLogin property wouldn't accept a field token as its value.
- FIXED: Issue where a <DateInput> tag that was set to DateOnly=True or had its DataType set to Date and did not specify a Format would display the time component if it was bound to a data value.
- FIXED: The <Validate> tag designer in the text editor generated validate tags with a missing "=" for the Message property.
This is available for immediate download from our Downloads section. To download, make sure you're logged-in with the DNNDev.com account associated with your XMod Pro purchase.
Thanks for your continued support of XMod Pro