New in XMod Pro
Free Module Kits
XMod Pro Addons
Browse it all or refine your selection using the filters below on the left.
By: Kelly Ford
Link to this Article
I’m happy to announce the latest release of XMod Pro. We’re calling it the “DualList Release” since all of the changes affect the DualList form control. This is a maintenance release. Here’s a list of changes in this version.
Changes in XMod Pro 03.00.06
* FIXED: Setting the DualList form control's SelectedItemsSeparator property has no effect.
* FIXED: Issue in DualList which prevented values from being saved correctly to the database.
* FIXED: Issue in DualList where if the control was inside a tab, bound to a ControlDataSource and being used on the FormView when in EditMode, the control would not pre-select the record's values.
* FIXED: Issue in DualList where AppendDataBoundItems was not being respected.
* FIXED: Issue in DualList: Data returned in right-hand list (list 2) comes back in descending order, not the order in which the values appeared originally in the list box.
* FIXED: Issue in DualList: When editing a record, if the user does not interact with the control (i.e. select a new item), then the values are not saved.
IMPORTANT: The date associated with this release is 05/13/2011. Please ensure your license expires after this date BEFORE installing. Otherwise you may find your installation not working correctly. You can review/renew your license on your Subscription Management Page. If you do not see your licenses display, make sure you’re logged-in with the account associated with your purchase.
You can download the latest version from our Downloads page.