XMod Pro Module Kit - Full Calendar jQuery Plugin
The Full Calendar jQuery plugin is a full-featured calendar display ready for use in your XMod Pro projects. When combined with the back-end and functionality of XMod Pro and DotNetNuke, Full Calendar can become a professional, fully customizable display for your event and calendar-based data.
"FullCalendar is a jQuery plugin that provides a full-sized, drag & drop calendar like the one below. It uses AJAX to fetch events on-the-fly for each month and is easily configured to use your own feed format (an extension is provided for Google Calendar)." - ARShaw
- Use it as a Standard Calendar: Out of the box, the setup of Full Calendar in XMod Pro displays the current month and allows the user to scroll back and forth to other months - an easy way to put a basic calendar view on your site.
- Use it as an Alternative Means of Browsing Data: Let's say you have a collection of press releases. What better way to browse through them than with a calendar?
- Display the Day's Events or Records with the Built-In Day/Week/Month View: Full Calendar comes with a customizable day view that displays the data for the day the user selects on the calendar. Items can be ordered similar to desktop calendars applicaitons with Day (detail), Week and Month views.
- Customize it with Your Database Records: Of course, you have control over what data is displayed and how it is displayed. Also, standard XMod Pro detail links and redirect links to other pages/forms work within the calendar to allow you full control over detail views and usage.
- event registration calendar module
- scheduling module
- facility booking & tracking
- time & employee tracking modules
- custom data calendar module
- PO & shipment listing
XMod Pro Module Kits: Notes & Instructions
- XMod Pro demos and XMod Pro Module Kits are free for everyone to use! We have developed them to help share popular items and to help train users in the features and functionality of XMod Pro for creating custom module solutions for DotNetNuke!
- To utilize this XMod Pro demo, simply download the Module Kit from the DNNDev Downloads section. Once you've downloaded the file, install it as you would any DNN module. Next, add the kit module to a page. Finally, click the module's "Finish Installation" button to complete the process. The result will be an XMod Pro module instance, configured to use the kits forms, templates, and feeds as needed.
- This module utilizes code and files from the Full Calendar jQuery plugin. Full Calendar is customizable for all look & feel style/visual changes and exposes hooks for creating user-triggered events (like clicking or dragging an event). Learn more about customization options and extending the features and functionality of the Full Calendar Documentation page.
- You may also download the full js/css/images from the source at arshaw.com
- In this XMod Pro demo, we have "hard coded" event dates and examples in order to demonstrate and present a calendar with dates in place. When working with the calendar in your DotNetNuke site, edit the XMP ItemTemplate accordingly.
- Full Calendar is open source and dual licensed under the MIT or GPL Version 2 licenses
- The jQuery involved with SlidesJS is compatible with all modern web browsers and with jQuery versions 1.4.4+.
- This XMod Pro Module Kit features an XMP Template for layout and loading of the calendar.