New in XMod Pro
Free Module Kits
XMod Pro Addons
Browse it all or refine your selection using the filters below on the left.
By: Kelly Ford
Link to this Article
I’m happy to announce the latest release of XMod Pro. This is a maintenance release. Here’s a list of changes in this version.
Changes in XMod Pro 03.00.05
* FIXED: Extra properties on RegEx, Compare, and Range Validators not persisted by FormBuilder.
* FIXED: Minor display issue in Validate tags designer tab. Saved validators now have proper captions.
* FIXED: Adjusted width of validator list to accommodate width of "Regular Expression".
* FIXED: Issue where Tokens in Add/Update/Cancel button/image/link tag properties like Text would not get processed.
* FIXED: Issue where a TRIAL license, after expiration, could not be activated as a normal license because the fields to enter account and invoice were hidden.
IMPORTANT: The date associated with this release is 04/26/2011. Please ensure your license expires after this date BEFORE installing. Otherwise you may find your installation not working correctly. You can review/renew your license on your Subscription Management page. If you do not see your licenses display, make sure you’re logged-in with the account associated with your purchase.